How to make piano practice easy and stress-free without sacrificing musicianship
Is practicing piano effortful and stressful?
- Not looking forward to it
- Repeat the same mistakes over and over without progress
- Doesn't feel like music
- Body hurts
- You avoid it and then get stressed out when you perform
- Feel incompetent
- Normal practice strategies just don't help you
- Trying to "change your mindset" just doesn't work
- Playing "easy music" seems like a cop-out
I'll teach you three secrets:
- Why thinking only in terms of "piano playing" is keeping you stuck in a box.
- How to USE your boredom, stress, and anxiety to make practicing more enjoyable.
- Why "difficulty" is ALWAYS a matter of perspective, no matter how difficult the music seems to be (don't worry...I'll tell you how to shift your perspective).