Michael, why do you like provoking people? Don’t you have anything more fruitful to do?
No, I have nothing more fruitful to do. This is the most important work I can think of.
You might find the following content revealing:
- What’s the Deal with Michael Korman?
- Why You Can’t Satisfy Everybody
- The 5 Biggest Meditation Mistakes
- I Will Destroy You
- Teachers, Back Off!
- My secret weapon against the Piano Teachers
- What is Michael?
- Attack of the Piano Justice Warriors
- At the risk of attracting more haters
- I don’t care if you’re offended
- We should allow authenticity from everyone
- They’re not reacting to YOU
- Drawing is so much fun
- I’m a karmic trash collector
- Here’s the deal
- I posted some helpful tips in the “Pianists and Piano Lovers” group
- Michael, why does everybody have to do everything your way?
- New rule
- Actions have consequences!
- How to fix RACISM
- I’m an EVIL meditation teacher
- There is no such thing as “SOCIAL ANXIETY”
- You might make people upset
- So I was having a singing crisis
- The discomfort is a sign
- You have “feel the fear”
- “I’m nervous about posting videos on social media”
- If no one understands
- If no one cares
- The world needs to hear what you have to say
- If they will hate you for saying it…
- You still need to say it
- Toxic Positivity Sucks!
- Why I’m So Angry All The Time
- I want to live in a world
- Your voice is needed!
- Trying a couple new things
- Michael, why do you have to be so angry all the time?
- Michael, why can’t you let anybody care about you?
- Not my problem
- There’s a lot of these people on Facebook
- I have a ton of anger towards a ton of people
- Why do you have to agree?
- you’re the problem
- My job is not to satisfy you
- Go away, please
- We need more obnoxious people
- Having a point of view is dangerous
- If you can’t tell, I hate doing this
- You should see a real therapist