Getting Unstuck on Writing
An online workshop for writers (novelists, Instagram influencers, piano teachers, etc.) who get stuck.
In this 1-hour, prerecorded workshop, you'll learn how to:
- Identify specifically what you're stuck on, whether it's a mental block or a physical block.
- Sort through your fears and doubts about how other people will receive your writing.
- Learn how to generate ideas quickly and easily.
- How to work past the fear of starting and just start.
- Get into a state where you're testing your ideas and learning from the results.
- Turn criticism into something that propels you forward.
This workshop may be for you if:
This workshop may NOT be for you if:
About the Instructor
Hi, I'm Michael. I've written tons of Instagram posts and emails. I wrote an e-book. I've created several online courses. I've been stuck in my writing, but I've worked through it and I came up with a way of testing and iterating without being afraid of anything bad happening.
Outline of topics:
- Iterate and Test
- Everything you do, you do for a reason.
- The problem is always here.
- Perfectionism and anti-perfectionism
- Get concrete about what's happening right here.
- How to make things happen.
- Committing to decisions.
- What you're really reacting to
- How to generate unlimited ideas
- Being specific about what you're trying to do
- You can make your own rules.
- Writer's block is a huge con.
- Accepting the consequences.
- The Drama Triangle and The Empowerment Dynamic
- The 1-hour recorded workshop for you to watch at your own pace.
- A 20-page study guide on what was covered, for your educational pleasure.
- 5 exercises that will get you going.
100% money-back guarantee: If this doesn't give you solid, practical ideas about how to get unstuck with your writing, I'll refund your money, no questions asked.